Is Cara Delevingne the Next Big Thing?


Every time I read a fashion magazine I always run into a picture of Cara Delevingne, the stunning 19 year old English model. She is fairly new in the modeling world but making her way up to the top! Cara stands tall as 5 foot 9 and a half, just about my height. She is signed with Storm Model Management (London) which is her "Mother Agency" as well as DNA (New York) and Elite (Paris). British Vogue describes her as the "star face" of the Autumn/Winter 2012/2013 show season. She walked the runway for Shiatzy Chen, Jason Wu, Oscar de la Renta, Burburry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Stella McCartney, and Chanel, as well as others. Currently she is the face of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2012 campaign with actor Eddie Redmayne, shot by Mario Testino. Open up any Vogue you will see these beautiful shots that make me want to go straight to Burburry. Above you'll see only some more of her shoots from the past few months: (reading from left to right, up to down), Chanel Cruise 2012 Versailles, Cover of Tush Magazine Summer 2012,  "Look at me I'm Cara D" for The Contributing Editor, and "Beside the Seaside" for Ponystep Magazine. These are only a few of her wonderful shoots, and I know that there will be many more to come!

~xoxo, CC