The Beauty of Villa Floriani

I have tried and used a lot of beauty products, and I have to say one of my faves is from Villa Floriani. Villa Floriani is a beauty company in Italy whose products are very natural, organic, and perfect for sensitive skin. My favorite product is the Chamomile Cleansing Lotion. I bought this a a few months ago and I still have a lot of it, they say that it should last about a year. I love this product because its really relaxing and feels amazing! This is what it says on the back:

"Chamomile Cleansing Lotion: This light, nourishing cleansing lotion, made from pure organic plant extracts, gently clears away makeup and surface impurities leaving the skin smooth and moisturized. Chamomile provides a gently astringent, while linden and althea extracts soothe the skin to help reduce redness and irritation. Mallow root and olive oil provide nourishing emollients, and help to improve the skin's natural resistance to environmental factors that affect sensitive skin."

I love this lotion and I think you will love it too. I remember it being around 60-80 dollars for a bottle, but it is really worth it because the bottle lasts about a year. You can check out the Villa Floriani website for this product and more! http://www.villafloriani.com/home.html


~xoxo, 
        CC