Teen Choice Awards Best Dressed 2012

I absolutely LOVED the outfits that everyone wore at tonight at the awards. I am sooo happy Taylor Swift just won the Female Artist award! So now on to the top 5 best dressed:

1. Taylor Swift- I absolutely love her light and beautiful white dress. It compliments her amazing figure. Usually I am not a fan of up-does but I love how that hair style looks with this dress. And about the shoes, well they're just perfect!

2. Selena Gomez- Although its a simple dress, I really really love it. I would totally wear this dress because I think you can really wear it anywhere! You can make it casual or dress it up with the heels like Selena did. Not to mention her flawless hair, this outfit is just perfect.


3. Miranda Cosgrove- I love this dress not only because its sparkly, but because it looks amazing on her! My friend just bough a dress like this a few days ago and it looks great on her too. I think I might have to go out and get this style dress. I also really like how you can see some sparkle on the shoes that match the sparkles on the dress, perfect planning.

4. Kendall Jenner (left)- I love this dress mostly because of the little pit of lace that really shows on the top of the dress as well as on the bottom and the back. I think the lace really compliments the dress, and I love the color of the dress. I think the shoes are nice, but if I were wearing the dress I think I would wear different color shoes. I also love how the dress is one shoulder and her hair looks amazing!

5. Victoria Justice- This dress is beautiful because of the pattern and the beautiful flowing train! I also think the bag, belt, and shoes go perfectly with the outfit. The only think I would change about this dress is the neckline. I'm not a huge fan of this style neckline and would prefer either small straps or strapless, besides for that I just love this dress!

What do you think about my top 5? Do you agree? If so (or if not) let me know! <3

~xoxo,
      CC