Karlie Kloss and Juicy Couture, Love it!

I was never a fan of Juicy, I never knew what it was but I just never liked it. But Karlie Kloss started to model for Juicy Couture (fall 2012) and all of a sudden the clothes started to look amazing! And I am now a fan. Here are some of her amazing pictures, I'm sure you'll love them too!






I think these pictures are absolutely stunning and really make me want to run to Juicy and pick up some of those shoes, jeans, skirts, shirts, and just about everything! Again, Karlie Kloss has done an amazing job at modeling. I love the first, second, and fourth picture especially because it shows the movement of the clothing, I'm a huge fan of movement shots. And her facial expression in the last picture and the way her hair is flipping makes the outfit even more edgy and cool! I actually think I'm gonna head to Juicy to pick up that skirt in the second picture, it looks so cute! Love it :) 

In addition to her amazing shots, she also starred in their campaign video, which I think is so amazing!! Check it out:


Tell me what you think about Juicy and Karlie Kloss!

~xoxo,
     CC