Best Dressed at the Grammys

In watching the Grammy's the other night I really enjoyed a few things, the main one being that the Zac Brown Band won Best Country Album of the Year! :D Also, I was so happy with Carrie Underwood's exciting performance with her light up dress!


This gorgeous Theia light up dress consists of 10 yards of duchess satin, 100 yards of tulee & crinoline, and thousands of Swarovski Crystals. It took 4 people over 80 hours to make!

Now onto the top 5 best dressed on the red carpet!

Out of all the dresses that I liked, it was so hard to pic a top fave. I have to say I've thought about it for a really long time! So my top 5 aren't far apart from each other.

1. Taylor Swift in Grecian J.  Mendel gown with silver straps and chiffon drapes


2. Model Karlie Kloss in a simple blue Michael Kors dress. 

3. Carrie Underwood in a Cavalli dress wearing a necklace reported to be 381 carat and worth 31 million dollars!

4. Rihanna in Azzedine Alaisa


5. Allison Williams wearing Kaufmanfranco embellished with black diamonds

Tell me what you think!! What were your faves? 

xoxo,
     CC