Style Summit



Style summit was the name of last friday’s game when I got to style the spring’s top trends with a great group of fellow bloggers at My-wardrobe’s HQ. I flew in from LA and after a quick suitcase change I was taken to the beautiful St. Pancras Renaissance hotel here in London. After a good night sleep we visited the offices of My-wardrobe that already had our names pinned down on a trend we were supposed to portray. See of all the spring trends (you know sporty, minimal, oversized etc.) that I usually love - I was given ‘Sheer Bravado’ (don’t worry, I had to google Bravado too..) So while some thought my work was cut out for me and that I would just pull on one of the prettier sheer dresses, I decided to throw myself a little challenge on how I would actually wear the trend, you know on a Wednesday. I’m making it sound very dramatic but maybe it was a good thing to be pushed out of my little sports chic, high heeled comfort box. So to sum it up - I give you boxy, layered, minimal, preppy Sheer Bravado, because apparently bravado can mean anything you kind of want.

Click here to see my sheer spring favorites I picked out for you!

Thank you My-wardrobe for having me and to the Bobbi Brown team for making me look more put together than usual!

photos by Sarah Griggs