Roses and other important prints


DIANE VON FURSTENBERG coat
TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE top
GINA TRICOT jeans
VINTAGE scarf
MICHAEL KORS watch
H&M bracelet
RIVER ISLAND and H&M rings
NICOLAS KIRKWOOD heels

Oh leo, not Dicaprio but the print - although I have quite strong feeling towards both.. What I meant to say was that my love for the sometimes exhausting animal pattern comes and goes and lately I’ve been leaning towards it more than usual.  This oversized coat really did it for me and the fact that I don’t own many Von Furstenberg pieces was what made me eventually hand over the credit card. Good thing I never bought a somewhat similar piece from Zara last year, I still find it hard to leave that store empty handed but introducing another Zara buy into the blogsphere can only get so exciting.. Correct me if I’m wrong.