The all new old


H&M conscious collection kimono
VINTAGE stole
KURT GEIGER shoes
MARNI x H&M earrings
REGAL ROSE ring

1920, it’s shaping up to become the era of the year with all this Gatsby action. Have you noticed that the trending movie inspiration always hits high-street and department stores before designer houses have time or the interest to catch up? For once it’s this way around and we get to soak it all in while it's still fresh. I can see the flapper dress era growing on me but I’m more a 60’s and 70’s girl, maybe 90’s too if I’m frankly honest. So a little collage of some inspirations from the archive, (looking forward to a summer in prints, longer skirts, men’s white shirts, crazy shades and messy dos!) my version of the old today and below video from the Harrods newest 1920 inspired campaign. I urgently need golden shoes (!)
photo by Stefanie