2012 summarized


I realize that we are already a month in 2013, but I still wanted to do a little post of things I did and some of the stuff wore in 2012.


So to summarize; I celebrated New Year’s eve a year ago in Thailand, amazing but sadly I became allergic to the sun which explains why I am so white nowadays... I also had time to dicover some Thai brands like Wonder Anatomie, Curated by Ek Thongprasert, Milin, 8 1/2 and Yuna to name a few..


 I then spent the spring traveling with Janne and finalizing my last uni projects.


Come fashion week I went backstage and shot some of my favorite shows.


Discovered some amazing designers like Yasmin Kianfar, Athena Procopiou and Danielle Foster. I also collaborated with online store Bengt as I modeled and shot the summer look-book with Janne.


Precious little Lily became part of our family!


I finished my dissertation on how shoes are being marketed through online media and was able to gather lots of information though my readers... <3>


Won two Company Magazine Style awards thanks to you!!!


Wore summers favorite shoes (strappy Wang sandals) all the time..


Collaborated with My-Wardrobe and Math and got to create a beautiful dress with the designer Shaz.


Was named brand-ambassador for McArthurGlen with Delilah and Laura Bailey.


I also stared working with favorite Finnish magazine - Trendi. An ongoing collaboration that you might see more of in the future...

Last fall I also had the privilege of being the covergirl for Finnish-Swedish paper - Studentbladet, thanks to Ida!



After much waiting and hard work, I launched 5 inch and up for Nelly! Amazing experience!


I also launched a street-style blog - The Neighbourhood Watch.


Thanks to public vote I won ‘Blog of the year’ by Finnish Elle!


Was invited to New York and attended the cool Maison Martin Margiela for H&M launch party!


I had the honor to be the first blogger to be on a magazine cover in the UK when Company launched their new ‘Street-Style Edit’. Later in December I was also part of their big ‘Superblogger issue’. Surreal seeing myself on the stand...


So that’s it! It’s been an amazing year of which I owe a big thank you to my readers! You really are the best. I hope 2013 brings happiness and success to you all! xxx