Bruised but never broken - my most used boots



I admit that shiny new shoes pop up on this blog probably more than actually needed or you would want to see, so for a change I wanted to talk about an older pair. As we know I don’t really wear flats, so although I am constantly looking for the next amazing TDF shoe to ad to my collection, I’m always keeping an eye out for more comfortable pairs. From my ever growing collection that awakes both joy and guilt in me, these Laurence Dacade boots are the most comfortable. I bought them 3 or 4 years ago at a sample sale here in London. While my sister tried to talk me out of buying another pair that I again justified as ‘a great everyday shoe’ I knew these would be different. Not only of how comfortable they felt, but because of the slim shape and the fact that they sit tight on the ankle - usually the most comfortable heels are chunky.

So these have served me perfectly, never letting me down for the past few years, bearing in mind that they were samples and have never needed a fix at the cobbler. So not only did I want to praise these boots but maybe talk myself in to needing these in another color - that would be either the leopard, cream or studded ones, which brings us back to the first sentence.