From house to home..


Slowly but surely settling in new home. Everyone thought I was crazy to buy a flat with a narrow staircase like this, but it had a charm that I couldn't leave behind. So most of our things are now being awkwardly lifted in through the fenced garden, a price I am willing to pay. When the flat was being redone, I spent the months leaving notes around and repeating to the builders not to do anything to the staircase. So although this flat has gotten a makeover to the point that it’s unrecognizable, the distressed staircase and huge matching iron radiators have not been touched.

So 5 inch and up will see quite a few home and interior posts in the near future!

I’m wearing ACNE top, ANTON HEUNIS necklace, ZARA pants and PRADA shoes, completed with my new GUSTAV KLIMT for ARTIS ORBIS mug