Liebster Award

Hey Everyone!


Today I saw an awesome comment on one of my blog posts from a girl with a beautiful blog named Amy! She told me I was nominated for a Liebster Award :) I went to her blog and read more about this and I discovered that it's an "award" given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and that it was created to let people discover new blogs. So, all I want to say is: Thank you so much for nominating me, Amy! It means so much!

These are the rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 facts about me: 

1. I am super tall! 5'10"
2. I've done some acting (My favorite was probably being an extra on Gossip Girl!)
3. I love Good Luck Charlie (I know... I'm 17 and still watch Disney channel...)
4. I love every genre of music! Especially country music
5. I really really want a teacup pig for a pet!
6. The summer is my favorite time of year :)
7. Over the summer I work as a camp counselor
8. I play guitar (I can play a lot of Taylor Swift and Brantley Gilbert <3) 
9. I have a Starbucks addiction (frappuccinos are my life!)
10. I love Christmas :)
11. My dream is to be a model, and I have a few photo shoots coming up!

Here are the 11 questions Amy asked to me: 

1. What's your definition of art?
I would say that art is expression of emotions.

2. Name a person that inspires you and say why it does
Taylor Swift inspires me because I can tell through her music that she's been through a lot, and we've been through some of the same things and her music always helped me :)

3. What’s you favorite book?
Hmm I would say any book by Sarah Dessen! She writes amazing teen romance novels. 

4. What countries would you like to visit?
I would like to visit Japan (the candy there is amazing!), England, Ireland, India, and a ton more :)

4. Favorite blogger?
I have to say that I don't have one. There are way to many amazing bloggers for me to just pick one! 

5. What do you love the most about your country?
I like the culture and freedom of my country. I live in the USA :)

6. If you could relive any moment of your life, which would it be?
I just went to a concert last Friday and I would loveee to relive that! It was amazing :)

7. Most inspirational quote you've ever read
There are a lot, here are a few: 
- "Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they're always there" 
-"Believe you can and you're half way there" - Theodore Roosevelt
-"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone" - Ronald Reagan
-"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." - Harriet Tubman 
8. If you were given a chance to make something right in the past, what would it be?
I really don't like to over think bad things in the past because my goal is to live without regrets and I believe things happen for a reason.  

9. What is the last thing you would buy before you die?
Hmm that's tough, probably a red pickup truck or a motorcycle! 

10. What is your top wish?
My top wish is everyone struggling with depression, eating disorders, self harm issues, family or friend problems or anything of the sort becomes better and is happy with themselves and their life <3
Another top wish I have is to become a successful model :) I doubt it will happen, but its what I'm striving for. 

11. Do you believe in karma?
Yes I do! 


The 9 blogs I have picked: 
All these blogs are so perfect!! I absolutely love them :) You should follow them all!


My 11 questions: 
1, What is your favorite part about blogging? 
2. If you could only wear one color your whole life, what would it be?
3. Who is your favorite designer and why?
4. Whats three words you would use to describe your personal style?
5. Do you believe someone's style reflects their personality?
6. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any pets? 
7. What type of music do you like? and what is your favorite song?
8. Where would you love to travel?
9. Do you like where you're living now? why? 
10. What is one thing you want to accomplish in the next 10 years?
11. If someone gave you 1 million dollars what would you do with it?

Lastly, everyone needs to follow the amazing blog that picked me for this! http://vogue-etc.blogspot.com

<3 CC